When you say
You value the trust and support to do the right thingWe hear you
Listen, support, innovate.
We’re a rapidly growing Fortune 500 company because of our people. We listen to each other, with real empathy. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.
We're looking for experts in making clinical decisions on appropriate treatment for members with mental health or substance abuse conditions.
- Use your judgement and experience to perform quality clinical reviews.
- Make necessary interventions to advance the care of the member in treatment.
- Be an advocate for the member, facilitating the treatment process professionally and with clinical expertise.
- Communicate and educate on mental health and substance abuse benefits, resources, treatments, procedures and policies.
- Hold CEAP, LMSW, LCSW, LPC or RN licensure and a minimum of 2 years’ experience post degree in healthcare, behavioral health, psychiatric and/or a substance abuse health care setting.
We’ll support you to do your very best work, ensuring your skills are enhanced with regular training opportunities and the input of your peers. We’ll provide an environment where you’ll thrive, with a great work life balance and rewards package, and with colleagues that roll up their sleeves to get the job done, just like you.
“It’s very humbling when you help someone in crisis take a different path.”