Camp Hill PA 17011 1800 Center St.
Job DescriptionThis is a part-time on-site EAP role (4 hours per week).
Provides direct support to organizations and their employees through the delivery of assessment, consultation, education and triage services. Uses knowledge of federal regulations to assist organizations in their appropriate handling of employee concerns and problems. Consults with employees and organizations on variety of workplace and work based issues. Provides clinical expertise in order to restore employees with diminished performance to healthy functioning.
- Provides employee consultation related to specific personal problems and concerns. Provides crisis assessment and intervention as needed.
- Completes clinical and administrative documentation and required forms in a clear and concise manner.
- Manages caseload and other tasks to meet both qualitative and quantitative performance expectations.
- Provides behavioral health assessments, accurate clinical diagnoses, and referral to appropriate level of care. Provides expert consultation to employees and/or supervisors on a variety of workplace and work based issues.
- Provides information and referral to community resources as appropriate.
- Provides clinical consultation/staffing in absence of EAP Manager.
- Participates in activities as requested that help improve SBU and/or client performance, excellence and culture.
- Support team members and participate in team activities to help build a high-performance team.
- Demonstrates flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedule to aid in better serving its members and help Magellan achieve its business and operational goals.
- Assists in efforts to continuously improve by assuming responsibility for identifying and bringing to the attention of responsible entities operations problems and/or inefficiencies.
General Job Information
Job FamilyClinical Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/25/2020
Date Requisition Created2/21/2020
Work ExperienceClinical, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EducationMasters: Behavioral Health (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredCurrent licensure required for this position that meets State, Commonwealth or customer-specific requirements - Care Mgmt, LCSW-C - Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical - Care Mgmt, LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt, LMHC - Licensed Mental Health Counselor - Care Mgmt, LPCC - Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - Care Mgmt, LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor - Care Mgmt, Must be an independently licensed behavioral health clinician - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - PreferredCEAP - Certified Employee Assistance Professional - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
- 2 years post graduate clinical experience.
- Clinical training must include instruction on chemical dependency, mental health and brief therapy.
- Must have understanding of workplace issues, how businesses function and a fundamental understanding of employee/employer relationships.
- Must be capable of acquiring an understanding of EEO rules, ADA in the workplace, FMLA, and Drug Free Workplace Requirements.
- Must be able to provide accurate client assessment including level of risk, substance abuse and dependency, job performance issues and refer to appropriate level of care.
- Competent in crisis intervention.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, brief therapy in outpatient setting. Strong customer service skills required.
- Must be able to sensitively, compassionately respond to callers. Excellent listening skills vital.
- Interact effectively at all levels both within the company and with external customers.
- Analyze and present issues in a clear, concise, persuasive manner, both orally and in writing.
- Use time to manage caseload and documentation effectively.
- Meet productivity targets and quality management expectations.
- Develop effective working relationships with peers within and across organizational lines.
- Effectively resolves individual conflicts.
- Supports department mission and keeps management informed of team issues.
- Takes responsibility for own development and stays current on skills and techniques needed to perform job.
- Flexible; adjust well to new situations and changing priorities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and stress while handling a variety of assignments.
- Maintain a positive, achievement-oriented attitude and consistent in accomplishing expected objectives.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
“I receive a high level of support from our Senior Management Team to execute on our vision. They are always accessible and approachable, something I’ve found to be very unique to Magellan.”