Military Personnel Specialist, IMCOM-KO
USAG CASEY UNIT 15543 APO AP 96224
Job DescriptionServes as professional customer service specialist and achieves customer satisfaction by delivering military HR services in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Serves as professional customer service specialist and achieves customer satisfaction by delivering military HR services in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Coordinates with supported unit administrative personnel, unit commanders, and other installation service providers.
- Conducts detailed briefings and counsels Soldiers and Family Members in groups or individually on detailed HR procedures.
- Performs as HR specialist within military HR work centers that may include Administrative Services, Personnel Records, Personnel Automation Support, In & Out Processing, DEERS/Identification Card Management, Soldier Readiness Processing, Soldier Actions, Promotion Processing, Reassignment Processing, Transition Processing, and Retirement Services.
- Demonstrates intermediate-level knowledge of related HQDA governing directives, HR personnel policies, and installation-level operating procedures.
- Researches records, policy, directives, regulations and/or other military historical documents to verify accuracy of records or determine benefits eligibility.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Exercises creativity and latitude in executing delivery of HR services.
- Collects workload and performance information using quality control metrics.
- Monitors customer satisfaction levels obtained via the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) System. Advises Soldiers, Family Members, and Retirees as required and provides input to the Program Manager regarding employee duty performance.
General Job Information
TitleMilitary Personnel Specialist, IMCOM-KO
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/4/2020
Date Requisition Created2/4/2020
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredNational Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) - Enterprise
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Knowledge of HR Systems (US Army military) required to provide military HR services and support (e.g., CITRIX, PERNET, EDAS, WebEdas, TOPMIS II, AIM2 and eMILPO, DAMPS-OCOTCS, TRANSPROC, ISM (INPROC and OUTPROC)) (not all inclusive) and any Korea specific military HR programs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing. All Non-Key position personnel who are local Korean nationals must have a TOEIC score of a minimum Level 5 for the speaking test and at a minimum of 600 points for overall score.
- Possesses technical proficiency across a variety of military human resources (HR) functional areas.
Must possess a favorably adjudicated Tier I security investigation (formerly National Agency Check with Inquiries-NACI).
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you