Quality Assurance Team Lead, RCC-AF
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionProvides direct support to the program to ensure overall program quality.
• Prepares and conducts quality assurance and quality improvement activities quarterly for our government client.
• Reviews Assist Visit reports and Site Inspection reports and identify trends of misinterpretations of requirements and gaps in fulfilling the requirements.
• Provides written report of trends of misinterpretations and gaps; and recommendations on how to decrease misinterpretations and close the gaps.
• Develops and conducts Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Training to identified gaps identified.
General Job Information
TitleQuality Assurance Team Lead, RCC-AF
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/3/2020
Date Requisition Created2/3/2020
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years of experience performing same or similar Quality Assurance tasks
• 2 or more years of experience in human subjects protection regulation required
• Previous government experience in document creation and adherence to government standards for written communications
• Must be able to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Local Credit Checks (NACLC) which consists of a NACI including a FBI fingerprint check plus credit and law enforcement checks.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you