Account Support Coordinator
Job DescriptionSupports a variety of administrative and project tasks for the account management team, including tracking client projects and assigned tasks.
- Responsible for project management and reporting for the client management process to ensure that due dates and deliverables are tracked and on schedule for all client activities as assigned by manager and team. Attends client conference calls and onsite meetings to document client deliverables, client summary notes and follow up items.
- Prepares and develops client presentations. Assists in the development, coordination and materials necessary for site visits/client meetings.
- Responds to requests, arranges meetings and interacts with key contacts.
- Independently handles the setting up and maintenance of client project tracking reports and processes.
- Coordinates or independently completes special projects according to manager's general instructions. May assist manager or other staff members with more complex and detailed client projects.
- Participates in additional client support related activities at the direction manager, and interacts with team to meet internal reporting requirements and deliverables.
General Job Information
TitleAccount Support Coordinator
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/28/2020
Date Requisition Created1/28/2020
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Experience Required: 8 plus years.
Job Specific: 8 plus broad-based health care experience including account management experience. 5 plus years of sales/account management specialty (pharmacy) products and services experience/knowledge.
Other: Excellent leadership, management of resources, communication and negotiation skills.
Business & organization knowledge and teamwork building skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you