Performance Center Manager, SR2
Fort Campbell KY 42223 Fed2 6997 A Shau Valley Road
Job DescriptionThe Performance Center Manager (PCM) serves as the local installation SME for the program matters, and leads, manages and directs contractor staff assigned to their respective program Performance Center (PC).
- Serves as the local installation subject matter expert for ARD and R2C matters and lead, manage and direct contractor staff assigned to their respective resiliency PC.
- Coordinates with local installation leadership (Brigade and below) to plan, prepare and execute resilience and performance education training.
- Participates in the Army Community Health Promotion Council and serve as the primary POC for Master Resilience Trainer (MRT) Level 1 training.
- Ensures quality control of all Master Resilience Trainer-Performance Experts (MRT-PE) to include Professional Certification, MRT progression to higher levels and conduct rehearsals for training presentations to ensure MRTs are "ready to teach."
- Conducts local program Quality Assurance/Quality Enhancement and provide required reports.
- Develops the program Training Schedule at their respective installation and providing a draft training schedule to the ACOR for approval.
General Job Information
TitlePerformance Center Manager, SR2
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/15/2020
Date Requisition Created1/15/2020
Work ExperienceManagement/Leadership, Military
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum is a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Ability to obtain NACI clearance.
- Prior military leadership experience; Company level leadership desired, either as an Officer or Non-Commissioned Officer.
- Candidate is expected to be able to represent the program to senior level leadership at the installation level to include General Officers and Garrison Commanders.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you