Non-Medical Case Manager, RCC-AF
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe Non-Medical Case Manager has the primary responsibility for the oversight and assistance for the Recovering Service Member’s (RSM’s)/family care management, throughout the continuum of care from recovery through rehabilitation to reintegration by either remaining on Active duty or to full-time civilian life as a veteran. The primary tool used for coordinating the RSM’s/family’s care is the Comprehensive Recovery Plan (CRP). The Case Manager will work with the medical case managers and non-medical care managers involved with RSMs/families for the development and oversight of the CRP.
- Oversees the development, implementation and retains oversight of the Comprehensive Recovery Plan (CRP).
- Consults and collaborates with Multidisciplinary Teams (MDT) throughout the continuum of care.
- Oversees, coordinates, and monitors the non-medical services across the continuum of care as documented in the CRP.
- Assists in the rehabilitation and transition back to serving reserve status or civilian life as a veteran through coordination with Military Service Coordinators and VA Liaisons.
- Collects, maintains, and produces data for reporting purposes in accordance with governing program guidance
General Job Information
TitleNon-Medical Case Manager, RCC-AF
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date12/18/2019
Date Requisition Created12/18/2019
EducationBachelors, High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively across multiple agencies to accomplish project goals.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Veteran, military spouse or experience working with military organizations desired
- 2 years previous experience with Wounded Warrior recovery programs desired
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you