Inside Sales Representative
Cambridge MA 02141 58 Charles Street
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for all inbound calls/leads, distribution of those leads, setting appointments from telephone calls, and monitoring follow up. Maintains records in a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, prepares reports, schedules from the CRM and monitor actions. Conducts lead generation and is responsible for internal operations and compliance with scripts.
- Maintains knowledge of company`s Medicare and Medicaid products for MA, AZ and VA - others states as contracts are acquired.
- Meets or exceeds all reporting metrics (e.g., minimum calls per day, answers calls within 3 rings).
- Identifies and assesses the needs of the customer.
- Builds sustainable relationships of trust through telephonic open and interactive communication.
- Qualifies and confirms eligibility of potential members.
- Prepares and follows through on all prospect applications assigned
- Distributes qualified leads to appropriate team.
- Assists in appointment scheduling and ensures prompt follow up and resolution.
- Assists in script and phone protocol preparation and cross trains staff.
- Ensures that all communication is in compliance with CMS regulations.
- Inputs prospect information in database for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Provides backup support to the Marketing staff as required.
- Handles complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follows up to ensure resolution.
- Cross trains in other administrative support services in order to ensure continuous quality service.
- Other duties as assigned
General Job Information
TitleInside Sales Representative
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/29/2019
Date Requisition Created11/29/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredAH - Accident and Health Insurance License, Valid In State - Enterprise
Other Job Requirements
- One year of lead generation and/or outbound call experience or equivalent.
- Must obtain State Accident and Health Insurance license within 6 months from hire date.
- Must pass annual Medicare exams.
- Establish rapport and trust through phone contact.
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask; organized and attention to detail.
- Data entry, analysis and report preparation skills.
- Periodic weekend and evening work.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you