Pharmacy Rebate Analyst
Virginia, New York
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for status reports, resolving issues and client escalations. Will assist with resource allocations and implementation activities and will escalate to the manager any issues they cannot resolve. Will remain up to date on current processes and concerns.
- Works with manufacturers and client pertaining to dispute resolution.
- Assists client with Pharmacy audits providing requested information and support.
- Assisting with payment posting, dunning letter mailings and maintaining all client service agreements.
- Invoicing practices, including pre-invoicing review for fee for service, managed care, diabetic supply and supplemental rebate programs.
- Assists account management and rebate management with client requests such as ad hoc reporting.
- Identify areas of improvement and follows through to implementation.
- Assists with application updates and testing.
- Attends meetings and conference calls with clients and drug manufacturers and internal meetings.
General Job Information
TitlePharmacy Rebate Analyst
Job FamilyFinance Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/27/2019
Date Requisition Created11/27/2019
Work ExperienceAccounting, Accounts Receivable
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors: Accounting (Required), Bachelors: Finance (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredCPA - Certified Public Accountant - Enterprise, CPT - Certified Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy
Other Job Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience in an accounting environment, accounts receivable and/or invoicing.
- Associate's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Will accept equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Pharmacy or Pharmacy Rebate operations.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you