COMMUNITY SERVICES COORDINATOR
Bridgewater MA 02324 One Lakeshore Center
Job DescriptionBILINGUAL CANDIDATES NEEDED: Cantonese and/or Toishanese strongly preferred
This position provides administrative support to the Clinical Director and Community Services team.
- Monitors and reports assessment completion performance monthly by extracting the data from the reports/queries. Retrieves, renames and save submitted assessments, monitors performance and compliance with assessment completion, documentation and service start dates in accordance with contract terms.
- Assists with facilitation of appropriate new waiver referrals to the all Aging Service Access Point (ASAPs) agencies. Monitors the ASAPs' clinical determination and ensures clinical staff submits documentation as needed. Tracks and reconciles waiver service discrepancies on a monthly basis to ensure compliance measures are being met.
- Develops materials for existing processes as well as new programs to support internal staff as well as staff at the ASAPs.
- Coordinates with Manager training development, and UAT testing for internal staff as well as ASAPs.
- Maintains ASAP Agency Log to ensure all ASAP staff information is accurate and up to date. Coordinates set up and discontinuation of security access to all systems for the ASAP staff at the direction of the Manager.
- Scans, uploads, distributes, faxes and files clinical services materials and other documents.
- Assists with project-based work as requested by the clinical management.
General Job Information
TitleCOMMUNITY SERVICES COORDINATOR
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/13/2019
Date Requisition Created11/13/2019
Work ExperienceAdministrative Support
EducationAssociates (Required), Bachelors
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Knowledge of Elder Services, Aging Service Access Points (ASAP), Medicaid programs strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite.
- Proven analytical, time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple internal departments and outside providers.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.