Job DescriptionWorks closely with various departments to develop high-quality, professional documentation for various audiences across multiple lines of business (e.g., Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, and Specialty). Provides superior customer service and products in a timely and collaborative manner within a fast-paced work environment.
- Analyzes requests to determine the scope, audience, and priority.
- Collaborates with internal customers (e.g., account managers, project managers, trainers, clinical staff, and subject matter experts) to write, copyedit, format, brand, and post documentation for Magellan staff and external clients.
- Supports Project Management in writing, copyediting, and formatting documentation for new client implementations.
- Supports operational documentation that includes, but is not limited to, job aids and user manuals, clinical drug information, reference material for call center agents and pharmacists, newsletter articles, and forms.
- Ensures that the documentation repository is updated with new and revised documents and posted, when necessary, to Magellan’s intranet site.
- Maintains records of all requests and approvals for tracking purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Communication, or related field (preferred)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and style guides (required)
- Proficient creating and using Word templates, style sheets, and track changes (required)
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint, Box, Visio, Adobe Dreamweaver, and HTML (preferred)
CORE COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES:
- Superior writing and copyediting skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive and positive team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work autonomously
General Job Information
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/11/2019
Date Requisition Created11/11/2019
Work ExperienceHealthcare, Technical Writing
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Prefer that the required Bachelor's degree be in Technical Writing, English, Communication, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and style guides.
- Proficient creating and using Word templates, style sheets, and track changes.
- Superior writing and copyediting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive and positive team player.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work autonomously.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.