Benefit Plan Configuration Tester II
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible to develop thorough test plans for medium (relating to complexity) systems to ensure a smooth transition from a development environment to a production environment. Responsible for testing, reviewing and learning medium (relating to complexity) functionality of software applications which are developed in house and those purchased form third party vendor. Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance in software.
- Develops test plans for medium systems to ensure application functionality meets original requirements to project.
- Works closely with software development staff to test and review applications developed in house or purchased from third party vendor prior to installation.
- Becomes knowledgeable of business applications systems as they are used within the business department, research and respond to application inquires.
- Responsible for mentoring of Associate Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance of software
- Maintains up to date test environment
- Ensures end user documentation correlates with program functionality
- Maintains an on going self study program to enhance QA skills and knowledge.
General Job Information
TitleBenefit Plan Configuration Tester II
Job FamilyOperations Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/7/2019
Date Requisition Created11/7/2019
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Understanding of business applications and ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff. Demonstrated understanding of various QA procedures and products.3+ years previous experience as a QA Analyst.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.