Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Sacramento CA 95814
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for the design, testing, automation, implementation and maintenance of test automation framework, tools and recommending, and integrating software testing technologies.
- Creates, reviews and maintains software test suites and tools.
- Coordinates and performs Systems, Integration and End to end testing from initiation through delivery.
- Ensures automation projects are completed on schedule.
- Implements automation solutions using appropriate programming tools.
- Establishes and maintains communication with manual testers and Quality Assurance (QA)
- teams to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate
- Prepares automated test plans and test scripts for enhancements and new applications.
- Designs data repository and testing tools that will be used to organize and analyze test
- Queries data bases to extract information needed to develop reports.
- Compiles data and other information from multiple data sources.
- Proficient with data migration testing and data comparisons.
- Acts as a support resource for users of software quality tools.
- Performs and monitor test execution and reports results.
- Experience in ETL testing to migrate the data from On-prem to Cloud and performing data validations.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and testing.
- Presents reporting of testing progress as requested.
- Assists more senior team members in maintaining test environments/data to be used with test
- Trains and supports QA testing team in developing, integrating and executing test cases.
- Researches tools, methods and technology trends to support testing objectives.
General Job Information
TitleSenior Quality Assurance Analyst
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusCanada (Exempt), United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/7/2019
Date Requisition Created11/7/2019
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of systems analysis experience in appropriate technical environment.
- 5+ years of experience in analysis.
- Related professional experience in the managed care, healthcare, or insurance industries.
- Analytical/problem solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong PC background, efficient in using standard software.
- Knowledge of system process analysis and/or program management, estimating IT system development and testing.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.