Job DescriptionWhat is Talent Acquisition at Magellan? It may not be what you think. We operate with one goal in mind, to share our unique brand far and wide. We are thought leaders in health care and masters of networking. This position is ideal for recruitment partners with exceptional ability to find and engage passive candidates, utilize market intelligence and influence key business leaders. In this position, you are a. . . .
- You use digital technology purposefully and confidently to communicate, find information and come up with effective solutions.
- You are a Super User of our Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) technology and use it to automate the candidate communication process, encourage engagement and improve the candidate experience.
- You fully leverage our CRM methodology and technology to effectively manage talent pipelines, work efficiently and engage in new ways of finding candidates.
- You understand that technology will improve results and appreciate the way cutting edge systems can differentiate Magellan.
- You understand Magellan’s vision, hiring goals and business needs.
- You live and give life to our brand and share it throughout our networks.
- You speak, write and listen combining empathy with business savvy.
- You create authentic relationships with hiring managers, candidates and colleagues.
- You understand and balance the hiring need with the candidate’s career goals.
- You manage conflicting situations, such as salary level vs. skill set, with professionalism and objectivity.
- You construct talent acquisition strategies infused with market, industry and labor intelligence in order to understand how best to personalize candidate engagement and attract the talent needed.
Data-Based Decision Maker
- You use data to ask questions, seek answers and gain accurate insights.
- You use data to help candidates, managers and business leaders make better decisions.
Why join Magellan?
Working at Magellan is more than a job. It’s a calling to make a difference for our most vulnerable populations – we’re leading humanity to healthy, vibrant lives. You’re a key part of our purpose, you’re not just filling vacancies. Through best in class processes and technology solutions, and a commitment to what makes us uniquely Magellan, you’ll find the talent we need to lead our organization into the future. Come join us!
General Job Information
TitleTalent Acquisition Consultant
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/7/2019
Date Requisition Created11/1/2019
Work ExperienceTalent Acquisition/Recruiting
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At a minimum, 3 years or more of recruitment/recruitment coordinator/HR experience and a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability using CRM technology or sophisticated ATS technology.
- Understand and drive the full life cycle recruitment process.
- Strong understanding of marketing and branding principles and how to effectively use them to hire talent.
- Ability to manage high volume recruitment and meet deadlines for hiring.
- Ability to attend career fairs and other hiring events.
- Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with candidates, HR business partners, managers and peers.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a sometimes ambiguous and changing environment and able to juggle shifting priorities and manage time effectively.
- Workday experience preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More