Facilities Project Manager
Glen Allen VA 23060 Suite 500
Job DescriptionPosition is responsible for managing facilities' construction and capital maintenance projects at assigned sites. Works with internal departments and third-party vendors to develop, schedule and track project costs. Manages the day-to-day operations including building services, space tracking/utilization, work tickets and security. Assists director with capital projects as needed. Develops and implements better practices, developing process, safety and security at sites. Keeps project stakeholders informed of project progress and issues.
- Manages day-to-day operations and facilities projects.
- Works with internal departments and third-party vendors to finalize space plans and provide main point of contact during construction and integration phases of the project.
- Schedules and leads all project update meetings with internal departments, keeping everyone informed of issues, progress and changes. Generates progress reports.
- Reviews and tracks all project related cost, entering requisitions in Lawson, review vendor change orders and invoices for accuracy and track costs against approved budget.
- Develops, monitors, and maintains project schedule; ensures that project objectives about time and budget are met. Maintains client, consultant, contractor, and vendor relationships; manages conflict resolution.
- Maintains project files in proper electronic folders.
- Schedules and leads all site maintenance projects and sends progress updates to end users.
- Manages maintenance projects in coordination with Facilities Building team.
- Reviews and tracks service contracts and invoices for accuracy and processes for payments.
- Handles large re-stack projects requiring multiple trades.
- Provide support to Facilities, Real Estate and Securities team across all sites.
- Coordinate all building work with Building Engineer, Manager, or Facilities Services
General Job Information
TitleFacilities Project Manager
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/31/2019
Date Requisition Created10/31/2019
Work ExperienceFacilities/Real Estate, Project/Program Management
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Working knowledge Microsoft office product suite, AUTOCAD or similar and facility management software.
Minimum 4 years facilities management experience and 1 year direct supervisory experience with facilities related departments.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.