Wounded Ill & Injured Cell Coordinator, RCC-AF
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe WII Coordinator supports WII enrollments and coordinates with the Team Lead and Recovery Team to provide referrals to the WII Cell staff.
- Supports WII enrollments and coordinates with the Team Lead and Recovery Team to provide referrals to the WII Cell staff.
- Fields program enrollment and eligibility information from multiple sources, reviews/assesses applications for enrollment and assigns eligible Airmen to a designated case manager, creating the DoD-CMS case.
- Processes Emergency Family Member Travel (EFMT) orders for the families of Airmen in the WII program.
- Collects and reports program metrics and trains Family Liaison Officers (FLO).
General Job Information
TitleWounded Ill & Injured Cell Coordinator, RCC-AF
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/29/2019
Date Requisition Created10/29/2019
Work ExperienceAdministrative Support
EducationHigh School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- HS Diploma.
- 2-4 years’ experience as an administrative specialist/personal assistant.
- Committed to the importance of quality.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to access needs and recommend solutions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively support multiple, concurrent priorities.
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
Working under time pressure.Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
Ability to perform under stress.
Reading and comprehension skills.
Problem solving ability.
Ability to handle confidentiality.
Customer contact skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you