Regional Lead, RCC- AF
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe TQAE/Case Manager has the primary responsibility for quality assurance of the program to assist Wounded, Ill, and Injured (WII) Airmen, their family and caregivers to navigate through the continuum of care to achieve desired outcomes, while minimizing fragmentation of care inherent within a large collaborative health care system. TQAEs oversee the work of Case Managers as they assist with Recovering Service Member’s (RSM’s) and family care management, throughout the continuum of care from recovery through rehabilitation to reintegration by either remaining on Active duty or to full-time civilian life as a veteran. The TQAE/Case Manager will ensure that the direct support non-medical case manager’s work with the medical case managers and non-medical care managers involved with RSMs/families for the development and oversight of the CRP.
- Provides oversight of the CMs in their assigned regions and will ensure all program policies, procedures and practices are followed by the CMs in their respective regions
- Provides oversight of delivery of CM services within assigned region, evaluation of those services, and development of service improvements.
- Disseminates program policies, practices and procedures.
- Acts as a senior CM performing job function of a CM with additional data gathering and communications responsibilities
- Provides support to PM by gathering and consolidating data on CM activities within assigned region and communicating up and down the chain of command to AFSC and government leadership
- Attends staff meetings and planning sessions to arrange for the prioritization and implementation of tasks by AFSC’s work force that reflect the program mission and goals
- Keeps AFSC CMs informed on staff meeting topics and work related activities.
- Reports regularly on individual work accomplishments of CMs within their assigned region, recommend CMs for individual awards and recognition, and provide performance input to program leadership.
General Job Information
TitleRegional Lead, RCC- AF
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/25/2019
Date Requisition Created10/25/2019
Work ExperienceCase Management, Social Work
EducationBachelors: Social Work (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple agencies to accomplish project goals.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Bachelors' degree in case management or social work.
- 3-5 years of experience in case management or social work.
- Veteran, military spouse or experience working with military organizations.
- 2 years of previous experience with Wounded Warrior recovery programs.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you