Quality Specialist - FOH
Maryland Heights MO 63043 St Louis 1 14100 Magellan Plaza
Job DescriptionIndependently performs quality functions within the Quality Department of a government contract. Coordinates projects resulting in continuous quality improvement and process improvement. Supports the maintenance of a strong quality program, measured processes and reported outcomes.
- Coordinates assigned quality and process improvement activities which may include:
- Accreditation support.
- Process improvement projects.
- Quality studies.
- CQI (continuous quality improvement) process training for staff.
- Satisfaction survey coordination and follow-up
- Customer related quality initiatives.
- Conducts quality control reviews and internal audits. Summarizes findings and prepares reports on findings.
- Assists in the preparation of customer audits.
- Conducts analyses of data findings for quality and process improvement and assists in report preparation for internal and external customers.
- Supports assigned quality committees and work groups through comprehensive project management ensuring that documentation is accurate and timely, agenda items presented and follow-up actions taken.
General Job Information
TitleQuality Specialist - FOH
Job FamilyUSPS - FOH Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/15/2019
Date Requisition Created10/15/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 1-3 years quality improvement and auditing or related in healthcare field.
- Knowledge of healthcare quality improvement processes and performance measurement.
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines and timelines.
- High degree of organization.
- Expertise in data management, data analysis, reporting word processing, and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VISIO and MS Project.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.