Job DescriptionResponsible for ensuring all Part D member correspondence meets all the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements, accurately and timely. Manage employees, who work together to streamline, develop, and organize the letter creation for all new and existing model and non-model letters.
- Communicates directly with clients and internal departments regarding the letter documentation changes, performance expectations and implementation realizations.
- Assists in the development of client specific documentation with the Correspondence team.
- Provides feedback and suggestions for improvement of letter documentation with the plan to align with the requirements of CMS.
- Submits documentation changes and works directly with the print vendor system and tools to modify and implement letters in a timely and complete fashion.
- Manages implementation and development of letters.
- Manages data in standard and non-standard file feeds from various systems to ensure accurate completion of letters.
- Interfaces daily with contracted Print Vendor(s) on production and development needs.
- Oversees print vendor and monitors service level performance.
- Reconciles invoices with outgoing correspondence.
General Job Information
TitleMgr, Correspondence, Medicare Part D
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/11/2019
Date Requisition Created10/11/2019
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 5+ years of pharmacy related experience.
- Excellent management, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with inter-departmental communications.
- Results-oriented and can work within allotted time frame to meet deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.