OCONUS - Vilseck, Germany
Job DescriptionImplements the ASACS Counseling Program at assigned location.
- Implements the ASACS Program at assigned location.
- Develops an individualized service plan that addresses the needs identified in the comprehensive assessment with goals, methods, and techniques tailored the needs of each client.
- Promotes resiliency, reduces mental health disorders, reduces adolescent substance abuse, and develops general life skills through an aggressive, proactive approach.
- Provides information to adolescents and families about issues within the community (e.g., local substance abuse laws, community activities and services, and trends and risks within the community).
- Performs a comprehensive assessment of referred adolescents and families.
- Performs individual, and/or group counseling, and/or family counseling as necessary.
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/11/2019
Date Requisition Created9/11/2019
Work ExperienceBehavioral Health
License and Certifications - RequiredCADAC - Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor - Care Mgmt, LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt, LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor - Care Mgmt, PSY - Psychologist - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Drug and Alcohol Certification.
- Licensed as an independent level provider (Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical/Counseling Psychologist at PhD level, (Other Master’s /licensure as LPC or LMFT as approved by COR following transcript review).
- 2 years of supervised post graduate counseling experience working with an adolescent population.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure. and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you