Curriculum Developer, CSF2
Arlington VA 22202 Fed4 2345 Crystal Drive
Job DescriptionCurriculum developers shall update the current resilience curriculum based on the CSF2 Master Resilience Trainer course, the CSF2 performance enhancement program, and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research resilience first aid initiatives. Curriculum developers shall manage multiple facets of curriculum development, school engagement, review of pilot content, and adaptations to curriculum. Curriculum developers shall lay the framework for the curriculum to be executed regularly at unit based CSF2 Training Centers.
- Updates the current resilience curriculum based on the CSF2 Master Resilience Trainer course, the CSF2 performance enhancement program, and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research resilience first aid initiatives.
- Manages multiple facets of curriculum development, school engagement, review of pilot content, and adaptations to curriculum.
- Lays the framework for the curriculum to be executed regularly at unit based CSF2 Training Centers.
- Leads and provides curriculum development expertise for resilience and performance enhancement-based curriculum using the ADDIE model/process and DOD/Army curriculum development standards.
- Manages the five phases of curriculum development IAW with industry standards and applicable regulations.
- Performs curriculum revisions, conduct and review of pilot content, lead and perform adaptations to curriculum which may include development of new learning materials.
- Lays the framework for the curriculum to be executed regularly within units and resiliency training centers.
General Job Information
TitleCurriculum Developer, CSF2
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/9/2019
Date Requisition Created9/9/2019
Work ExperienceInstructional Design
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Masters or doctorate degree in a field of instructional design, curriculum and instruction, education, or equivalent field.
5+ years of experience in curriculum development.
Completed course work or possess experience in learning theory, psychology of learning, educational psychology: Study of learning theories as they relate to the systematic design, development, and validation of instructional material.
Completed course work or possess experience in instructional design practices: Study of the principles and techniques used in designing training programs, developing design strategy and models, and applying design methods to the improvement of instructional effectiveness.
Completed course work or possess experience in educational evaluation: Study of the techniques for evaluating the effectiveness of instructional/educational programs, including developing written and performance tests and survey instruments, and determining reliability and validity of evaluation instruments.
Completed course work or possess experience in instructional product development: Study of the techniques appropriate for developing training materials, including identifying learner characteristics, specifying objectives, applying training strategy, validating training materials, and evaluating training.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you