Notice of Action (NOA) Letter Writer
Phoenix AZ 85034
Job DescriptionThis position will develop and maintain the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) Notice of Action (NOA) letter writing process and Letters of Approval to ensure the correspondence is in compliance with contractual, legal, accreditation and procedural requirements.
- Assist with monitoring, creating, and implementing consistent generation of member correspondence.
- Word processing of new and existing correspondence, policies, forms, and other corporate documents.
- Create and revise new and existing correspondence using discernment, regarding the edits, to be consistent with state regulatory requirements and contractual requirements, including coordinating legal approval.
- Assist in the implementation process of documents through the modification, review, and approval process.
- Assist in policy development related to correspondence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleNotice of Action (NOA) Letter Writer
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/3/2019
Date Requisition Created8/29/2019
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 1-3 years of healthcare or managed care experience.
- Strong interpersonal, consultation, organizational, tracking and follow-up skills.
- Ability to research, obtain, coordinate, and integrate feedback and directions from diverse operational groups and organizations into a written product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Word, Excel, and other relevant software systems and applications.
- Must be able to type an average of 40 words per minute.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.