EFMP Case Liaison, FFSP
San Diego CA 92136 Fed
Job DescriptionThe Exceptional Family Member Program Case Liaison supports Navy Fleet and Family Support Programs, a central delivery system for service member and family support through the installation’s Exceptional Family Member Program. The programs offered through the FFSP are designed to facilitate personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military and to keep individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, facilitating personal and family self-sufficiency, and creating overall command and community well-being.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with local Military Treatment Facility, School Liaison Officer, and school district to ensure deliver of integrated EFMP services.
- Provide non-medical case management for assigned EFMP families and document case notes in NFAAS.
- Coordinate with agencies and other service support offices to include installation medical and recreational facilities, community service agencies and private organizations.
- Develop and provide EFMP education and marketing, to include providing command briefings, writing articles and using multi-media publications/communication methods to conduct outreach and to stress the importance of EFMP enrollment.
- Perform administrative functions associated with the training, education and outreach program plans. Collect, analyze, and maintain training, education and outreach materials, including: listings of services and resources, information on the command outreach concept and plan, reports, and surveys.
- Ensure EFMP information is incorporated as appropriate in FFSP education and awareness campaigns.
- Ensure EFMP group education, one-on-one consultation and information and referral contacts and services are entered and counted in FFSMIS.
- Ensure staff delivering EFMP Case Liaison are accounting for all services scheduled and delivered in the automated Centralized Scheduling and Metrics system in use by the FFSP
- Fully support the FFSP role in emergency preparedness and response including participation in exercises and execution of an Emergency Family Assistance Center when directed.
General Job Information
TitleEFMP Case Liaison, FFSP
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/2/2019
Date Requisition Created5/2/2019
Work ExperienceCase Management
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
- Bachelor’s in a social science or related Behavioral Science field OR Combination of social science education equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s OR 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing case management or advocacy services.
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs individuals or families.
- Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Well organized and flexible.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you