Job DescriptionSUPERVISOR, COMPLIANCE AND AUDIT, MEDICARE
General Job Information
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/9/2019
Date Requisition Created10/9/2019
Work ExperienceMedicare Part D (MedD), PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredCPT/LPT/PTCB/RPT, Pharmacy Technician, State Requirements - Pharmacy
Other Job Requirements
- 5+ years in Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage, and/or managed Medicaid.
- Solid understanding of CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid).
- Solid understanding of HPMS System and STAR ratings.
- Ability to collaborate with many functional areas of a large national organization. Knowledge of HIPAA.
- Proficient with MS-Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in compliance-related matters in the health care industry.
- Experience working for a Managed Care Company or other health related organization.
- Knowledge of group health, managed care claims and/or pharmacy claims payment processes.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you