Supervisor, Medical Pharmacy Contact Center
Orlando FL 32812
Job DescriptionThis position leads and develops team member performance while supporting and enhancing business objectives and the customer experience. Responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by maximizing team member performance and efficiency, resolving escalated issues, assisting with client inquiries, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, and adhering to effective scheduling. Motivates team members to peak performance through positive coaching, constructive and consistent feedback, and accountability. Demonstrates a commitment to the company's mission and vision, and supports activities that strengthen the client relationship and grows the organization.
- Drives daily performance of team to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) and other business targets are achieved.
- Provides consistent and constructive feedback to team members through coaching and developing, effective performance management, and positive recognition.
- Oversees the annual goal setting and compensation process.
- Supports initiatives within the department to achieve outstanding client implementation, retention, and customer experience.
- Consistently monitors team members for quality and training purposes.
- Provides and documents training and support to all team members.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provides direction to team members on achieving departmental standards.
- Consistently monitors volume and adjusts workflow accordingly.
- Trends and reviews monthly team member performance in areas including, but not limited to adherence, quality, attendance, and productivity.
- Actively participates in process improvement and project management activities.
- Takes ownership for the customer experience and ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Maintains reliability and flexibility to ensure team and business needs are appropriately supported.
- Effectively delegates workload to team in order to achieve departmental success.
- Proactively addresses areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Other duties as requested.
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor, Medical Pharmacy Contact Center
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/3/2019
Date Requisition Created10/3/2019
Work ExperienceCustomer Service, Pharmacy, Supervisory, Utilization Management
EducationBachelors, High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredCPT/LPT/PTCB/RPT, Pharmacy Technician, State Requirements - Pharmacy
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in pharmacy and/or healthcare industry.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a call center environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you