Job DescriptionCoordinate the EAP delivery of workplace behavioral health consultation, intervention and education. Serve as a primary point of contact for assigned departments. Manage and provide direction to staff. Coordinate resources in supporting business objectives through addressing behavioral health issues, maintaining account satisfaction, and bringing forward service features to meet customer?s needs.
- Develops strong relationships and contacts that encourages staff to share ideas about strengths in service delivery and opportunities to improve service delivery systems.
- Develops and participates in higher level presentations to include special or non standard presentations requested by USPS Districts, senior management and union leadership.
- Reviews DAC meetings and report monthly on the EAP activity to the Clinical Director.
- Maintains and increases union and management association support of the EAP through consultation with Field Consultants.
- Provides and manages high visibility/high risk workplace consultations to Team Lead and Field Staff.
- Reviews monthly and quarterly customer reports and provide feed back to Team Lead.
- Recommends and consults with staff regarding the development of training programs that address business needs and culture within the districts.
- Provides consultation to Team Lead and Field Staff on organizational readiness and response to critical incidents, TAT, Emergency Preparedness, etc.
- Manages the communication with the Clinical Director of Field Operations regarding critical incident response services.
- Provides feedback to Magellan operations and assist in resolving customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or concerns at the Area and District level.
- Reviews and provides professional input to Team Lead regarding policies, procedures, and documents, e.g. Statement of Understanding, Authorization to Use and Disclose, Duty to Warn, and Satisfaction Surveys.
- Ensures that area clinical staff provides appropriate and efficient services. Continually monitors services and programs to ensure that client needs and contract obligations are being met.
- Monitors district administrative operations activities such as, staffing plans, supervision, proper office space for clinical staff is appropriate and telephone and computer systems in operating order, etc.
- Oversees all district clinical and operations personnel with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and dismissal; ensures adequate training and orientation of new staff and ongoing professional development of existing staff. Ensures area adherence to Magellan Healthcare human resources policies and procedures.
- Manages legal issues in conjunction with the Clinical Director in a timely fashion and assures compliance with customer requirements.
- Reviews internal district reports on each field staff and provides input to Team Lead.
- Responds to and coordinates complaint resolution within assigned areas.
- Develops EAP operational goals and plans with Team Lead and field staff for effective support of customer requirements and new EAP product and services.
- Recruits hires, orients, trains, and conducts performance evaluations for all direct reports in accordance with Magellan Healthcare resources and affirmative action policies and practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
General Job Information
Job FamilyClinical Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/7/2019
Date Requisition Created10/7/2019
EducationMasters: Behavioral Health (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredCEAP - Certified Employee Assistance Professional - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
Requires excellent organizational skills to effectively manage EAP services.
Knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, brief counseling, knowledge of substance abuse issues, knowledge of and expertise in providing consultation, and computer proficiency and typing skills.
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
Minimum 7 years clinical experience.
Master's Degree in Behavioral Health.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
“I receive a high level of support from our Senior Management Team to execute on our vision. They are always accessible and approachable, something I’ve found to be very unique to Magellan.”