EAP Program Manager
Job DescriptionManages the day to day account relationship. Supports the development of and executes on ongoing strategy to ensure retention and growth by providing solutions that align with customer`s overall business and human capital management objectives. Develops strong relationships with internal matrix partners that support achievement of strategic alignment (IT, Finance, Product Development, Claims, Legal etc.). Under guidance, takes the leadership role in coordinating these resources to achieve business objectives, maintain account satisfaction, and ensures that the company's products and services support customer`s needs.
- Customer Relationship: Supports the account management team in developing and maintaining a strategic business plan that fully reflects global customer's business objectives and how the company's solutions align with those objectives and specifically guides the company's operational, financial, network, clinical and relationship initiatives.
- Understands the customer's structure and demonstrates the ability to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the client.
- Ensures Service Level Agreement performance, assurance of accuracy of claims payment and administrative policies, rate maximization through ongoing benefit analysis and adherence to requirements of the account?s legal/regulatory environment.
- Owns overall account satisfaction within the company as well as satisfaction with all specific areas particularly account management.
- Develops strong relationships which penetrate the customer at various levels from day to day contacts to senior leadership involving other internal staff to maintain multiple connections and strengthen the overall relationship.
- Develops strong relationships and contacts within the company that are supportive of the achievement of customer service requirements including attainment of performance guarantees and minimization of performance penalty expense.
- Ensures all Customer and Account-Facing services are provided in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Supports the Internal Customer Operating Model.
- Resolves or appropriately escalates customer service issues in conjunction with operations (claims, service, and systems).
- Provides mentoring to the account management team in effective problem solving and servicing of the account.
- Develops, introduces, and executes the customer governance process.
- Builds relationships and alliances with matrix partners.
- Compliance: Coordinates with the compliance department on knowing and understanding regulations and the implication to customer impact.
- Maintains a client audit schedule to ensure a proactive approach in supporting critical client compliance.
- Coordinates all customer audit preparation and execution.
- Proactively communicates to internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates thorough contract understanding and detailed knowledge of business requirements.
- Coordinates with legal to ensure contract compliance.
- Reporting: Defines customer reports and ensure coordination with the client.
- Oversight of reporting calendar to ensure timely submission.
- Analyzes data and reporting and executive summary development.
- Prepares and supports presentation of customer reports with meaningful analytics, trending and recommendations for program improvement based on findings.
- Ensures all client reports have an executive summary and explanation of data.
- Financial: Ensures revenue goals are met, cost of care and administrative expenses are managed and segment profit targets are achieved for assigned account (s).
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Cost of Care and implications internally and for the client.
- Ensures performance standards are measurable and realistic to achieve and/or exceed to avoid penalties. Partners with Operations and Network on monitoring. Manages methodology, reporting and communications.
- Directly participates and supports manager on all renewal activities.
- Manages risks and develop opportunities associated with underwritten rates.
- Up-Sell/Product/Growth: Analyzes account benefit and ability to apply this knowledge to growth.
- Drives up-sell and renewal activities across assigned account(s). Negotiates and/or supports negotiation of rates and contractual terms with customers that result in achieving segment profit targets and creatively adjusts features and service delivery models that increase efficiency and improve value to the customer and/or margin for the company.
- Identifies products and services that bring solutions to the customer based on a thorough understanding of the customer's strategic business goals and the business needs.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of the company's products and how multiple products are interdependent within the customer contract deliverables and outcomes.
- May oversee staff as appropriate.
General Job Information
TitleEAP Program Manager
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/7/2019
Date Requisition Created10/7/2019
Work ExperienceAccount Management
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 7+ years' relevant experience.
- If degree requirement not met, will consider with 10 years of experience.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you