Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Sr. Director, Operations to support Magellan Complete Care of Florida (MCC FL). This position can be remote for candidates who reside in Florida as long as candidates are willing to travel to the Orlando office as needed.
This position would be responsible for the overall management of the Health Plan, including oversight of clinical and administrative operations. This includes the areas of care management, quality, medical, customer service, network, compliance, claims, information technology, reporting and human resources.
- Ensures service delivery while implementing new process and technology strategies to reduce administrative cost structure.
- Manages care spend. Responsible for all cost of care strategies/initiatives.
- Drives quality management initiatives and interfaces with corporate quality area.
- Directs customer-specific, cross-functional projects in conjunction with various departments to develop and implement innovative, value-added solutions.
- Oversees the network development and provider relations teams managing network of Medicaid providers.
- Actively engages in business development process to expand our presence state, both within existing and in new, emerging markets.
- Provides oversight of operations functions and infrastructure for new program implementations in expansion markets to ensure successful program execution.
General Job Information
TitleSr. Director, Operations
Job FamilyOperations Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/4/2019
Date Requisition Created9/25/2019
Work ExperienceManaged Healthcare, Management/Leadership
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Managed care knowledge of data systems, database management, provider networks, claims payment and/or clinical services.
- Managed healthcare industry knowledge and demonstrated successful management of complex, interdependent functions.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, schedule, direct, control, and monitor large-scale, multi-functional project activities.
- Proven experience interacting with executive management and providing concise project reporting for board level review.
- Ability to perform basic financial and quantitative analysis.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of information systems, EDI, and e-health technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite, including Visio.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.