Training Analyst, RCC- AF
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe Training Analyst will ensure individual records for all case managers within the organization are maintained based upon specific training requirements, requirements that have been met, and a schedule of upcoming training events that are to be completed.
- Hosts new hire orientation training, quarterly professional development training, and annual training. Tracks compliance and forecasted government training requirements such as Information Assurance, etc.
- Ensures training standards are achieved and maintained for all program personnel through training packages.
- Provides the PM regular reports on case managers who require further training and coordinates with supervisors to vet performance of individuals and adjust training methods as necessary to ensure compliance by all case managers with the program.
General Job Information
TitleTraining Analyst, RCC- AF
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/3/2019
Date Requisition Created10/3/2019
Work ExperienceInstructional Design, Training
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- BS/BA in Training Systems or Instructional Design.
- 3-5 years’ experience in training/instructional design.
- Knowledge of researching and analyzing training materials and opportunities for the Warrior and Survivor Care programs.
- Proven ability to conduct needs assessments.
- Skill in designing training strategies and solutions; conducting training; and assisting with evaluating training outcomes.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.