Program Analyst/Trainer, NPSP
San Antonio TX 78217 Fed 1777 NE Loop 410
Job DescriptionProvides supplemental support to the Program Manager (PM) in areas pertaining to program administration, contract advocate supervision, training and quality control coordination and administration, and daily administrative tasks (accountability, meeting scheduling, etc.). Also provides contract staff depth by being able to temporarily fill in for the other contractor roles as needed.
- Provides support and leadership to other contract staff as needed.
- Works with subject matter experts to optimize business operations and provide strategic planning support to clients.
- Makes recommendations based on insight and assessment to improve operations and performance.
- Acts as Program Manager as needed.
- Supports Contract Advocate Supervisor functions as needed.
- Coordinates administrative functions of training and quality teams as needed.
- Supports the program’s quality assessment of its deliverables.
- Temporarily fills-in for other contract staff as needed.
- Organizes and disseminates information to government client and/or contract employees.
- Responds to information requests and edits documents (for language and visuals).
- Provides process management support.
- Provides supplemental program administrative support in program management areas such as awards and recognition, on-boarding and off-boarding, GFE and contractor-issued property accountability, expense report processing and quality control, expense discipline (primarily phone bills), contract personnel accountability (Outlook calendar maintenance), and leave requests and timesheet approval.
- Schedules meetings and teleconferences as needed.
General Job Information
TitleProgram Analyst/Trainer, NPSP
Job FamilyOperations Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/26/2019
Date Requisition Created9/26/2019
Work ExperienceContract Administration and Management, Military/Government, Military
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Former senior level military experience.
- Successfully demonstrate leadership ability and management skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years minimum experience working with the military.
- 1-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or Marketing.
- Proven ability to engage and work effectively individually and within contractor and client environment.
- Demonstrated use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Military and Government Policies and Procedures.
- Proven experience with interacting and engaging Executive-level leadership.
- Proven experience in employer outreach strategic communications, team management and career placement.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize incoming requests.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with organizational and client leadership.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, to include creating Pivot Tables.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.