Junior Communications Specialist 3, SHARP CO
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
Job DescriptionAssists in the development and execution of the SHARP & Resiliency Directorate’s communication effort. Supports tasks related to Social Media Calendar, Content & Responses; Media Tracking & Analysis; and Webinars.
- Produces quarterly analytics of print/broadcast/digital/social media coverage of the SHARP & Resiliency Directorate Program to include volume, share, tone, and sentiment of the coverage (e.g. positive, neutral, negative), and share of voice.
- Runs monthly social media analytics of Army SHARP, Ready & Resilient Directorate’s social media platforms (e.g. Twitter/Facebook).
- Prepares recommendations based on their analysis.
General Job Information
TitleJunior Communications Specialist 3, SHARP CO
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/23/2019
Date Requisition Created9/23/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and executing social marketing campaigns through utilization of a variety of platforms to include marketing, social media, websites, outreach, etc.
- Familiar with Associated Press and federal Language writing guidelines and formats.
- Well versed in the stages of social marketing as well as social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Experience with Crimson Hexagon and Adobe Connect.
- Demonstrated proficiency of traditional marketing principles, the stages of social marketing, and social marketing benchmark criteria.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.