Junior Communications Specialist 2, SHARP CO
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
Job DescriptionAssists in the coordination and execution of engagements with Army stakeholders, DOD sexual assault response/prevention organizations and other Governmental/Non-Governmental entities. Supports tasks related to Assessments -- Messaging & Materials, Storage & Material Fulfillment, and Photography.
- Assists in coordinating logistics in support of local and national engagements (in person and via webinars, VTCs, etc.).
- Logistics support shall include the transport, set up/tear down of exhibits and assisting Government subject matter experts in the manning of the exhibits to facilitate registration/check-in of personnel for conferences/events, information distribution, and fielding general information questions.
General Job Information
TitleJunior Communications Specialist 2, SHARP CO
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/23/2019
Date Requisition Created9/23/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Well versed in the stages of social marketing as well as social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Demonstrated proficiency of traditional marketing principles, the stages of social marketing, and social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and executing social marketing/outreach campaigns.
- Familiar with Associated Press and federal Language writing guidelines and formats.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.