Junior Communications Specialist 1, SHARP CO
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
Job DescriptionAssists in the development and execution of the SHARP & Resiliency Directorate’s communication efforts.
- Support tasks related to the Strategic Plan, Roadmap & Synch Schedule, Web Redesign, and Social Marketing Materials.
General Job Information
TitleJunior Communications Specialist 1, SHARP CO
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/23/2019
Date Requisition Created9/23/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience working with advertising agencies and graphic designers and copy writers on production planning.
- Well versed in the stages of social marketing as well as social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Demonstrate a proficiency of traditional marketing principles, the stages of social marketing, and social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
- 5+ years' experience in developing and executing social marketing campaigns through utilization of a variety of platforms to include marketing, social media, websites, outreach, etc.
- Familiar with Associated Press and federal Language writing guidelines and formats.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.