Junior Communications Specialist 1, SHARP CO
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
Job DescriptionAssists in the development and execution of the SHARP & Resiliency Directorate’s communication efforts.
- Support tasks related to the Strategic Plan, Roadmap & Synch Schedule, Web Redesign, and Social Marketing Materials.
General Job Information
TitleJunior Communications Specialist 1, SHARP CO
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/23/2019
Date Requisition Created9/23/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience working with advertising agencies and graphic designers and copy writers on production planning.
- Well versed in the stages of social marketing as well as social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Demonstrate a proficiency of traditional marketing principles, the stages of social marketing, and social marketing benchmark criteria.
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
- 5+ years' experience in developing and executing social marketing campaigns through utilization of a variety of platforms to include marketing, social media, websites, outreach, etc.
- Familiar with Associated Press and federal Language writing guidelines and formats.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you