Albuquerque NM 87113
Job DescriptionResponsible for all aspects of the quality program for a business unit within a SBU including strategic planning, program development and leadership, and staffing. Serves as a member of the management team in designing, implementing, and monitoring quality operations. Responsible for performance measurements and analytics, customer reporting, client delegation activities, policies and procedures, quality of care concerns tracking, accreditation preparation, coordination of satisfaction surveys, performance guarantee tracking, integration of quality improvement processes and compliance oversight.
- Directs and supervises quality staff and projects to meet unit goals for the quality program, including the monitoring of policies, procedures, activities, to meet multiple contractual requirements, external accreditation, and state and federal regulations.
- Ensures that studies and activities are conducted with appropriate feedback from customer organizations, assigned departments, and member and provider input.
- In consultation with assigned business unit leadership, sets priorities for improving operations based on data from performance indicators, delegation audits, and quality improvement processes.
- Serves as liaison with department managers to ensure that needs are met for internal and external reporting and analytics and the development of decision support tools.
- Oversees internal and external audit procedures to meet customer requirements, accreditation standards and goals of the assigned business unit.
- Serves as co-chair of the unit's Quality Improvement Committee and provides oversight of committee documentation.
- Assists Learning Department in development and presentation of CQI and compliance training programs for staff and customers.
General Job Information
Job FamilyQuality Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/9/2019
Date Requisition Created9/9/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Knowledge of quality improvement processes, performance measurement, accreditation standards, measurement tools, CQI tools and data reporting applications. Knowledge of CQI training and QIA methodology. ? Demonstrated management and leadership skills. Expertise in data management software including spreadsheet development and use.
5 -8 years of experience with management level and supervisory experience
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you