Job DescriptionWhat is Talent Acquisition at Magellan? It may not be what you think. We operate with one goal in mind, to share our unique brand far and wide. We are thought leaders in health care and masters of networking. This position is ideal for recruitment partners with exceptional ability to find and engage passive candidates, utilize market intelligence and influence key business leaders. In this position, you are a. . . .
- You use digital technology purposefully and confidently to communicate, find information and come up with effective solutions
- You are a Super User of our Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) technology and use it to automate the candidate communication process, encourage engagement and improve the candidate experience.
- You fully leverage our CRM methodology and technology to effectively manage talent pipelines, work efficiently and engage in new ways of finding candidates
- You understand that technology will improve results and appreciate the way cutting edge systems can differentiate Magellan
- You understand Magellan’s vision, hiring goals and business needs
- You live and give life to our brand and share it throughout our networks
- You speak, write and listen combining empathy with business savvy
- You create authentic relationships with hiring managers, candidates and colleagues
- You understand and balance the hiring need with the candidate’s career goals
- You manage conflicting situations, such as salary level vs. skill set, with professionalism and objectivity
- You construct talent acquisition strategies infused with market, industry and labor intelligence in order to understand how best to personalize candidate engagement and attract the talent needed
Data-Based Decision Maker
- You use data to ask questions, seek answers and gain accurate insights
- You use data to help candidates, managers and business leaders make better decisions
General Job Information
TitleLead Talent Acquisition Consultant - remote opportunity
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/9/2019
Date Requisition Created9/9/2019
Work ExperienceTalent Acquisition/Recruiting
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 10+ years' experience in corporate recruiting in healthcare industry.
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong technical aptitude in MS Office Product Suite and Workday (or other large enterprise Applicant Tracking System).
- Ability to interface and demonstrate poise with senior leadership.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to lead project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct reporting relationship authority.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More