Administrative Assistant, CSF2
Fort Lee VA 23801 Fed1 1630 B Ave.
Job DescriptionThe administrative assistant supports the Training Center Manager to accomplish all administrative, training, and logistics functions. Administrative Assistants are typically responsible for ordering and receiving any supplies, property accountability, assisting with travel, and training management functions as directed by the Training Center Manager.
- Under general supervision, handles a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties such as setting-up and maintaining files, composing and proofreading documents, collecting and compiling data, and coordinating the flow of reports, invoices, or records.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports and projects as directed. Compiles and types statistical reports, using spreadsheet and/or graphic software.
- Orders office supplies as necessary.
- Maintains Manager`s calendar, daily schedule and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Coordinates travel and lodging arrangements as needed
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as: time and leave reports, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, training plans, etc.
- Answers the telephone and screens incoming calls and correspondence. Refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff. Routes incoming mail and may prepare outgoing mail.
- Establishes and maintains files, records and procedures manuals.
- Performs other comparable duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleAdministrative Assistant, CSF2
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/9/2019
Date Requisition Created9/9/2019
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
Ability to perform under stress.
Reading, writing and comprehension proficiency.
Problem solving skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Customer contact skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you