Operations Analyst, CSF2
Arlington VA 22202 Fed4 2345 Crystal Drive
Job DescriptionThe Operations/Training Analyst focuses on training the force on capabilities that provides, and manages resources required effectively and efficiently. The program delivers resilience and performance enhancement training and education to Soldiers, Family Members, and Civilians.
- Provides administrative support and coordination support to the Directorate of Curriculum.
- Schedules meetings and teleconferences.
- Records and publishes meeting minutes.
- Organizes and disseminates information.
- Responds to information requests and edits documents (for language and visuals).
- Assists in developing forms and processes for directorate functionality.
- Provides process management support.
- Collaborates on training evaluation measure development, monitoring of data collection from local Training Centers, data management, entry, and analysis, as well as report writing.
- Provides technical support/assistance to the Training Center management team as well as local Training Centers.
- Responds to requests for information, communicating with local training center staff, supporting leadership activities (e.g., literature searches, survey development/modification), coordinating program evaluation and professional development activities, and data and record management.
General Job Information
TitleOperations Analyst, CSF2
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/9/2019
Date Requisition Created9/9/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Five years' military experience.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.