Temporary Senior HR Representative
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
Job DescriptionProvides functional support to the human resources (HR) department by responding to employee questions and inquiries. Prepares appropriate documentation and processes necessary paperwork.
- Handles various levels of HR related inquiries from employees and managers.
- Provides front-line assistance to employees and managers regarding HR programs, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for problem-solving, resolving questions and documenting calls.
- Acts as a Tier 2 escalation point in providing guidance/status to managers and employees on general HR inquiries.
- Supports recruiting and on-boarding as needed.
- Other support and administrative duties as required.
General Job Information
TitleTemporary Senior HR Representative
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/6/2019
Date Requisition Created9/6/2019
Work ExperienceHuman Resources
EducationBachelors: Human Resources
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Prior federal contracting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Workday or comparable HR system preferred.
- Basic Human Resources knowledge (benefits, employment law, employee relations, HRIS).
- 2+ years of experience in administrative support in high volume HR function.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More