Care Worker Supervisor
Job DescriptionThis position will work in the Richmond office two days per week and remote three days per week.
The Care Worker Supervisor provides leadership and subject matter expertise in care coordination, clinical program concepts, methods, and activities to unlicensed Care Worker team. Builds successful relationships with behavioral health providers, physical health partners, community services and agencies.
- Manage team members` performance through the review of qualitative and quantitative performance results on a regular and ongoing basis. Provide constructive feedback and set improvement milestones when indicated.
- Regularly assess the performance of staff via documentation audits, live service observations and other performance management tools.
- Set clear performance expectations with team and communicate how performance goals are linked to organizational goals and values.
- Motivate and encourage team members to excel. Create a team environment that contributes to a high degree of employee satisfaction.
- Monitor individual team member reliability patterns and take corrective steps when indicated. Utilize the workforce management system to monitor schedule adherence and other work habits.
- Recruit, interview, and select qualified nonclinical team members, take corrective action for team members who do not meet expectations.
- Use of reporting to monitor the TAT and completion of duties to meet the contractual requirements.
- Assists, on an as needed basis, in response to peak work periods.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleCare Worker Supervisor
Job FamilyClinical Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date8/28/2019
Date Requisition Created8/27/2019
Work ExperienceClinical, Supervisory
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Associates (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredRN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
- Associates level degree in healthcare or related field.
- 5 years post degree experience in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to function independently and as a team member, analyze specific utilization problems, plan and implement care coordination solutions while maintaining a good rapport and relationship with providers.
- Considerable skill in interpreting clinical records and treatment information.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
“I receive a high level of support from our Senior Management Team to execute on our vision. They are always accessible and approachable, something I’ve found to be very unique to Magellan.”