Quality Assurance Analyst, Warrior Care Program
Arlington VA 22202 Fed4 2345 Crystal Drive
Job DescriptionThe Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for assisting the Performance Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager in developing and executing a performance evaluation and quality assurance plan for a Department of Defense client in managing and operating various programs, as well as in overseeing portions of the Military Services' programs. Analyst will collect and analyze data about the programs. Conduct quality assurance compliance visits and checks on individual Services' programs and supporting information technology application(s). Propose recommendations that reflect the priorities of the programs and support the programs’ vision, mission and strategic plan. Areas include compliance, performance, communications, and infrastructure. Coordinate and assist in conducting an annual compliance evaluation of the Services Programs.
- Monthly Services Metrics: Provide. analysis for quarterly client Agency Priority Goals.
- Monthly Services Metrics: Collect., compile., and analyze. performance measures from Military Services.
- Monthly Services Metrics: As necessary, assist. other client and contractor teams with performance measures analysis, to include assistance with Pivot Tables and Charts.
- Quality Assurance Site Assistance Visits: Prior to visits, assist. with preparation and planning to include printing documents, shipping marketing materials, arranging travel and other site visit logistics and correspondences.
- Quality Assurance Site Assistance Visits: During visits, take. detailed notes of interviews with Military Command Leadership, other government program personnel, Recovering Service members, their families, and caregivers.
- Quality Assurance Site Assistance Visits: Ensures compliance forms and out-briefs for each site are completed accurately and submitted within prescribed deadlines.
- Quality Assurance Site Assistance Visits: After visits, provide. and present. site out-briefs to contract management and client for review, revise as required, and submit final After Action Reports.
- Policy: Provides administrative and technical support for policy changes and meetings.
General Job Information
TitleQuality Assurance Analyst, Warrior Care Program
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/11/2019
Date Requisition Created7/11/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Knowledge of WW programs organizational structures, operations, interrelationships, and management practices is a plus.
- Knowledge of policy and the issues that may challenge WW programs in the completion of its mission is a plus.
- Knowledge of case / care management principles and resources, joint DoD and VA structures and governance, and Services' chain of commands is a plus.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in Health, Business, or Social Services or related fields is required.
- Must be a self-starter, work independently with little guidance or in a team environment, and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be proactive and detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify solutions, and project consequences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally in order to interact with all levels of government and contractor management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in writing in order to prepare reports, briefs, and presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel (including Pivot Tables and Charts), PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel outside of the National Capital Region up to twice per month.
- Able to travel locally as required by client.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.