Workforce Planning Analyst
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for monitoring Care Management Center (CMC) service levels, call center activity, and resources on a real time basis ensuring service performance goals are consistently achieved. This position will work closely with the leadership of the call center teams on optimization of Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) capabilities, staffing and scheduling and performance reporting.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring call center activity on a real time basis to ensure service level targets are achieved consistently through optimal utilization of resources.
- Supports team leaders with the scheduling of employees, productivity tracking, maintaining work schedules, coordination of off-phone activities, and approval of PTO, overtime and flexible time off.
- Manages the Workforce Management Tool (IEX/Verint/Blue Pumpkin) to optimize utilization of resources.
- A level of accountability in the achievement of service performance goals and client specific performance guarantee targets rests with this position.
- Responsible for coordination, production, accuracy and timeliness of ACD agent, team and overall CMC reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Helps coordinate telecommunication changes.
- Use historical call data, interval arrival patterns, average handle times, service level targets, Erlang tables, and other data as necessary to develop forecasts, staffing plans, and schedules that will ensure service level achievement at minimal cost.
General Job Information
TitleWorkforce Planning Analyst
Job FamilyCustomer Service Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date8/12/2019
Date Requisition Created8/12/2019
Work ExperienceCustomer Service
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets, ACD reports and forecasting methodologies and tools.
- Access Database knowledge
- Knowledge of Workforce Management programs.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More