Job DescriptionThis position can be located remotely anywhere in the Central Time Zone
The Navy Fleet and Family Support Programs (FFSP) Global Staffing Services Contract Regional Administrative Assistant, assigned to one of the four Navy FFSP Super Regions, provides administrative support to the Operational Manager or Operational Managers in the assigned region.
· Track all assigned regional internal and external FFSP tasking and recurring administrative requirements.
· Assist with the onboarding and orientation of all newly assigned employees in respective region. To include assignment and completion of company and Navy FFSP training requirements.
· Maintain regional Alpha Recall Roster.
· Assist the regional Operational Manager(s) with updates and maintenance of the Vacancy Spread Sheet (VSS) / Salesforce Database (SDB).
· Track and record employee Command Access Card (CAC) issuances, expirations, and renewals for respective region.
· Search, compile, and summarize information from files, reports, meetings, and correspondence.
· Maintain regional personnel issue tracker.
· Consolidate regional information for the Quarterly Summary Report submission.
· Review travel requests prior to submission to respective Operation Manager(s).
· Provide general administrative assistance to Operational Manager(s) as required.
General Job Information
TitleRegional Administrative Assistant, FFSP
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date8/15/2019
Date Requisition Created8/15/2019
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
· High school diploma and 2-years’ experience in providing administrative support.
· Must have a strong background in English, Editing, and Writing.
· Expertise in all Microsoft Office suite software, military correspondence and administrative procedures is required.
· Prior experience with the Navy or Fleet and Family Support Program is preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.