Senior Member Correspondence Specialist, Medicare Part D
Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 2 15880 North Greenway
Job DescriptionResponsible for all aspects of Medicare Part D Member Correspondence, including, but not limited to: creation and maintenance of all member communications for Medicare Part D beneficiaries, and monitoring (daily, weekly, monthly) of Medicare Part D Print Operations.
- Collects requirements from internal functional areas for new written member communications.
- Creates templates for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Model and non-Model member letters.
- Coordinates data in standard and non-standard file feeds from various systems.
- Maps data to variable fields within letter templates.
- Compares annual updates to templates when delivered by CMS and making necessary updates.
- Thoroughly understands the yearly Medicare Communications and Marketing Guidelines.
- Uploads required documents into CMS’ Health Plan Management System (HPMS).
- Interfaces daily with contracted Print Vendor(s) on production and development needs.
- Uses technical knowledge to communicate needs to internal and external data sources.
- Monitors production efficiency and service level agreements.
- Supports Magellan Medicare Prescription Drug Program (PDP) and other Magellan Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) Medicare Part D clients.
- Identifies and openly communicates all potential Compliance issues.
- Leads project management of development projects.
- Conducts meetings with interested parties on new development projects.
- Develops reports to assist in determining vendor performance.
- Maintains documents on processes and work instructions.
- Follows documented Policies and Procedures.
- Understand CMS guidance.
- Identifies and communicates process improvement ideas.
- Completes all annual Compliance training courses.
General Job Information
TitleSenior Member Correspondence Specialist, Medicare Part D
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/30/2019
Date Requisition Created7/30/2019
Work ExperienceAdministrative Support, Healthcare, Medicare Part D (MedD)
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required), GED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 3+ years of administrative experience required.
- 1+ years of healthcare industry experience required.
- 1+ years of Medicare Part D experience required.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess computer navigation skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Skilled at managing several projects concurrently.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.