Rebate Client Manager
Glen Allen VA 23060 Suite 500
Job DescriptionThe Rebate Client Manager is the face of the rebate team to our customer. You will be responsible for reporting to the client and ensuring that our service levels are being met. The position demands an individual with exceptional time management skills, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and superior communication skills. Although you need not have rebate experience, the position requires someone with financial accounting experience, preferably in an accounts receivable setting. We will also consider candidates with finance experience and a demonstrated ability with numbers.
- Understands the customer’s structure and demonstrates the ability to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the client.
- Ensures Service Level Agreement performance.
- Owns overall internal account satisfaction within the company as well as satisfaction with all specific areas particularly account management.
- Develops strong relationships which penetrate the customer at various levels involving other internal company staff to maintain multiple connections and strengthen the overall relationship.
- Develops strong internal relationships and contacts within the company that are supportive of the achievement of customer service requirements including attainment of performance guarantees and minimization of performance penalty expense.
- Supports the Internal Customer Operating Model.
- Resolves or appropriately escalates customer service issues in conjunction with operations (claims, service, and systems).
- Provides mentoring to Account Support Specialists in effective problem solving and servicing of the account.
- Executes the customer governance process.
- Builds relationships and alliances with matrix partners.
- Coordinates with the compliance department on knowing and understanding regulations and the implication to customer impact.
- Maintains a client audit schedule to ensure a proactive approach in supporting critical client compliance.
- Coordinates all customer audit preparation and execution.
- Proactively communicates to internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates contract understanding and detailed knowledge of business requirements.
- Assists in the coordination with legal to ensure contract compliance.
- Supports the account management team in the definition of customer reports and ensures coordination with the client.
- Oversees reporting calendar to ensure timely submission.
- Analyzes data and reporting, and supports executive summary development.
- Prepares and supports presentations of customer reports with meaningful analytics, trending and recommendations for program improvement based on findings.
- Ensures all client reports have an executive summary and explanation of data.
- Supports the account management team ensuring revenue goals are met, cost of care and administrative expenses are managed and segment profit targets are achieved for assigned account (s).
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Cost of Care and implications internally and for the client.
- Supports the account management team to ensure performance standards are measurable and realistic to achieve and/or exceed to avoid penalties. Partners with Operations and Network on monitoring. Manages methodology, reporting and communications.
- Directly participates and supports manager on all renewal activities.
- Manages risks and develop opportunities associated with underwritten rates.
- Analyzes account benefits and has the ability to apply this knowledge to growth.
General Job Information
TitleRebate Client Manager
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/3/2019
Date Requisition Created7/3/2019
Work ExperienceAccounts Receivable, Customer Service
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Based on client contract, may require clinical licensure in good standing (RN, LCSW, LMHC, LPC, Pharmacist) for state in which work is performed.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you