Research Analyst, BH- ANG
Arlington VA 22204 Fed 111 South George Mason Dr.
Job DescriptionProvides specialized expertise to the Army National Guard’s Office of the Chief Surgeon Office (ARNG CSG) in the support of the Behavioral Health Program including analysis services for improved program evaluation and effectiveness.
- Collects, organizes, monitors, analyzes and interprets highly specialized population-level data.
- Analyzes challenges, gaps, inefficiencies, and redundancies and provides recommendations of best practices.
- Produces briefings, white papers, and reports for senior-level audiences.
- Provides surveillance of data in order to detect variations, inefficiencies, inaccuracies.
General Job Information
TitleResearch Analyst, BH- ANG
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/24/2019
Date Requisition Created7/24/2019
Work ExperienceBehavioral Health
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field plus 3-5 years experience in providing assistance and support to DoD and/or other federal agency behavioral health.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, and Project.
- Proficiency in using statistical programs, such as SAS or SPSS, including programming and use of statistical procedures to analyze data.
- Experience in managing complex data from multiple sources, including statistical analysis of longitudinal or repeated measurement data.
- Experience conducting program evaluation activities.
- Experience conducting interviews, administering surveys, conducting focus groups, and collecting data.
- Experience working in public health, military, or research setting.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.