Clinical Supervisor, ASACS
OCONUS - Bavaria, Germany
Job DescriptionResponsible for the overall quality of clinical care provided by the counselors.
- Routinely mentors and provides guidance to Counselors about clinical care and approaches for all referred adolescents.
- Coordinates with Counselors with all decision making related to high-risk situations.
- Reviews PCOMS data for each counselor and provides consultation/mentorship as needed.
- Evaluates factors that may impact case management and implements a plan to streamline the process.
- Reviews all aspects of the client records to ensure compliance with ASACS SOP.
- Conducts clinical record reviews during on-site and virtual visits: ensures completion of peer reviews.
- Documents reviews, maintains file copies, and provides summary of findings in quarterly report.
- Reviews referral and treatment log for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews initial multi-dimensional assessment and clinical impression for thoroughness and completeness; reviews written client individual service plan (ISP).
- Reviews progress notes for relevance to the multidimensional assessment, master problem index, and ISP.
General Job Information
TitleClinical Supervisor, ASACS
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/17/2019
Date Requisition Created7/17/2019
Work ExperienceBehavioral Health
EducationMasters: Counseling (Required), Masters: Social Work (Required), PhD: Clinical Psychology (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredCADAC - Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor - Care Mgmt, LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt, LMFT - Licensed Marital and Family Therapist - Care Mgmt, LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor - Care Mgmt, PSY - Psychologist - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Licensed as an independent level provider: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical/Counseling Psychologist at PhD level, Other Master’s/licensure as LPC or LMFT as approved by COR following transcript review.
- Drug and Alcohol Certification.
- 2 years of supervised post graduate counseling experience working with an adolescent population.
- 3 additional years (for a total of 5 years) direct adolescent AOD prevention and treatment experience.
- 2 years of clinical experience as an ASACS Counselor.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.