Administrative Assistant, NAVY ICA
Jacksonville FL 32214 Fed 2080 Child St.
Job DescriptionProvides professional administrative services support to the Navy ICA Program Management Office (PMO).
- Assists Regional Managers by maintaining and updating staffing plans for employees in each region and facilitating rapid fill of any vacant positions through coordination with corporate recruiters, including subcontractors, during the talent acquisition phase.
- Tracks new employees through the recruiting and onboarding processes and ensure they meet security eligibility criteria and complete required online DMDC training to obtain formal SSM or VO certification.
- Assists the Quality Control Manager (QCM) to collect workload and performance execution data for the monthly reporting process.
- Assists the QCM in development of site inspection schedules and collection of site inspection reports.
- Assists the PM, Regional Managers, and field staff with development of travel estimates and preparation and review of travel reimbursement claims.
- Prepares deliverable reports in draft form for the PM.
- Coordinates with corporate administrative support staff as needed to assist employees with issues related to pay, benefits, timesheet reporting, and other administrative requirements.
- Assists the PM to facilitate teleconferences using Zoom technology to support the “Virtual Navy ICA Team Network.”
- Attends briefings, conferences, and Government meetings as needed and assists the PM with preparation of meeting minutes if required.
General Job Information
TitleAdministrative Assistant, NAVY ICA
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/16/2019
Date Requisition Created7/16/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 1+ years’ of experience in a Customer Service environment.
- HR background in either of the following disciplines: Military Pay, Military Personnel, Travel Claims or Navy Transportation. Substitutions for HR background can be from similar experience gained in either the private sector or other Federal Agency.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication to communicate effectively and explain complex actions regarding military entitlements, allowances and collections.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, electric typewriters, copiers, fax machines, scanners and other office automation systems.
- Must be U.S. citizen and possess favorably adjudicated Tier 3 (NACLC) security investigation.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.