Quality Control Manager, NAVY ICA
San Diego CA 92136 Fed
Job DescriptionEstablishes and maintains a Contractor Quality Management System (QMS) to provide an effective and efficient means of identifying and correcting problems across the geographically dispersed Navy ICA enterprise.
- Implements a Quality Control Plan (QCP) that defines the framework and metrics for assessing compliance with Navy ICA performance standards.
- Coordinates with the Navy Senior Performance Assessment Representative (SPAR) to understand Navy expectations, apply uniform interpretation of performance standards, and identify performance deficiencies and assess client satisfaction.
- Accesses the DMDC Production Report to review operational performance data itemized for each RAPIDS Site ID, including number of certified SSMs, equipment downtime, total number of customers serviced, timeliness of service to customers, total number of customers seen by appointment, total number of CACs issued, total number of non-CACs issued, total number of CAC updates, and total number of other services provided.
- Compiles and analyzes data to identify performance and efficiency trends for each site, equipment conditions and virtual private network connectivity issues, site staffing issues, additional training requirements, and customer observations and trends.
- Develops site inspection schedules and manages the ICA Mobile Assistance Team (MAT) that conducts site inspections and training and assistance visits.
- Maintains a file of all scheduled and performed QC inspections, inspection results, and dates with details of corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluates customer satisfaction by monitoring client feedback through the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) system and feedback from Navy installation Designated Government Representatives.
- Ensures all personnel obtain and maintain all required DOD online training and appropriate DMDC certifications for operating DEERS/RAPIDS Systems.
General Job Information
TitleQuality Control Manager, NAVY ICA
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/16/2019
Date Requisition Created7/16/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, social sciences, physical/applied sciences or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics or management information technology.
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Management, Data Analysis, Financial Analysis, Marketing and Public Affairs, Organizational Management, and Business Process Improvement.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.