Member Outreach Representative Associate
Job DescriptionWE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS !!
Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred: Languages: Spanish, Chinese, Haitian Creole and Russian
TERRITORIES INCLUDE: Boston South, Boston and Boston North
This position follows up on sales leads and information requests for potential members, assists potential members in the application process, submits applications for processing, arranges for and conducts community outreach activities, and participates in member retention programs.
- Assists potential members though the application and enrollment process while adhering to all standards and requirements set forth in the Medicare Marketing Guidelines and / or MLTC contract to achieve enrollment goals.
- Provides information and answers to all questions from potential members regarding benefits, rights and responsibilities, and plan operations.
- Meets and reviews monthly sales-related goals and objectives, works with sales management to develop a territory plan and outreach strategy to achieve sales goals.
- Completes all required enrollment documents.
- Coordinates and relays information to staff related to the pre-enrollment process.
- Employs lead generation and follow up according to company standards.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of changes to Medicaid and/ or Medicare regulations and their impact on daily operations.
- Self-reports any potential violations of federal, state or company regulations and guidelines.
- Identifies and organizes community outreach activities to spread awareness of coverage option(s).
- Schedules field time to achieve individual enrollment targets which includes specific enrollee selling activities such as: Orientations, Education, Reinforcement of Messaging, Troubleshooting, Fact Finding and/or problem Solving.
General Job Information
TitleMember Outreach Representative Associate
Job FamilySales Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date6/19/2019
Date Requisition Created6/19/2019
Work ExperienceMedicaid, Medicare, Sales
EducationBachelors, GED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredDL - Driver License, Valid In State - Other
License and Certifications - PreferredAH - Accident and Health Insurance License, Valid In State - Enterprise
Other Job Requirements
- 3+ years of Medicare and/or Medicaid sales, enrollment and business development experience.
- Proven experience and success in serving ongoing customer needs as a retention strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite and other Windows-based applications.
- Experience with Managed Long Term Care or similar program.
- Significant knowledge and experience with members who have nursing home-level of care.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 90% in the field.
- Reliable transportation.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you