Wing Drug Demand Reduction Program Manager
Arlington VA 22206 AFSC Magellan Federal
• Individuals with no medical or mental health condition which will preclude
she/he from responsibly performing her/his assigned duties as a WDDRPM.
• No record of conviction for any offense or history of past misconduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or drug
abuse (including use, possession, or distribution). Provide within 15 calendar days of WDDRPM employment date.
• CAC Requirement and background investigation must be completed
• Prior military service, preferably in the Air National Guard, Army National Guard, or active Air Force.
• Prior experience in DoD alcohol and drug abuse programs is required.
General Job Information
TitleWing Drug Demand Reduction Program Manager
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/31/2019
Date Requisition Created5/31/2019
EducationGED, High School
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Manage all aspects of the DDRP (as reference in the AFMOA approved training materials).
• Provide daily oversight of the DDR program.
• Focal point for installation-level drug testing, to include drug prevention, education and outreach initiatives, and coordinates drug testing program requirements and activities.
• Establish and maintain access to the iFTDTL (also referred to as the Drug Testing Portal “DTP”) to administer drug testing, generate reports and perform drug testing portal functions as outlined in the DTP user guide and AFMOA approved training material.
• Safeguard the sensitive medical information that testing may generate, Privacy Act Program.
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training is required to be accomplished annually online via Joint Knowledge Online.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.